If you are saying to yourself “I want help to grow and manage my business” or you think you need to develop the knowledge and skills of your staff to meet these goals, then we offer programs that may assist you in achieving these outcomes.
In some cases if your existing business is not classed as commercially operating (made less than $12,000.00 profit in the last 12 months) you may be eligible for the NEIS program.
- Training in small business management, business skills and business plan development
(Online options available)
- A 9-month allowance equivalent to the JobSeeker Payment (if receiving eligible benefit from Centrelink)
- Business advice and mentoring during the first year of business operations
Business Development & Marketing Programs Program
Our programs are designed to support micro, small or medium size companies that want to refine and strengthen their business whilst also achieving a Nationally Recognised Qualification. Structured to be delivered in a flexible format to suit business operations they can include face to face tuition and mentoring but may be competed effectively through online delivery and assessments.
The courses offer the opportunity to provide training to both staff and management with relevant knowledge and skills to complement individual job roles and to achieve desired outcomes.
For a tailored proposal to meet your needs please contact our Training Manager on 08 9355 5400 or submit an online enquiry.
Business Development Program
Learning outcomes: The program will be structured to meet the establishment and growth plans of the business to embrace the business environment:
- Leadership – promote culture, build capability, support and inspire collaboration
- Marketing – establish and adjust the marketing mix, identify and evaluate marketing opportunities, implement and monitor marketing activities
- Innovation – building and sustain an innovative work environment whilst establishing systems to support
- Business planning – develop and implement a Business Plan and manage risk
Assessments completed will work towards the following qualification:
BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management – this qualification suits people in a management role who are seeking to effectively run an organisation to embrace opportunities that are available and ensure they have the capacity and capabilities to meet the challenge.
Small Business Marketing
- Consider the major elements of a business idea, undertake research to determine the viability of the business and present the idea with reference to the legislative frameworks affecting the business.
- Profile a target market or market segments in accordance with a marketing plan and to develop market positioning strategies.
- Analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets and specific needs to examine factors that impact decisions to purchase products or services. Make recommendations on marketing strategies to increase consumption of products or services being marketed.
- Monitor and improve business performance via a clear strategy complementing the business plan.
- Plan, implement and manage basic marketing and promotional activities as determined and outlined in the business marketing plan.
Assessments completed will gain the Small Business Marketing Skill Set: these assessments are outlined in the Training & Assessment Plan designed to confirm competency for issuing a Statement of Attainment and can work towards a full qualification in Leadership & Management or Small Business Management.