Business Growth Program
This program is designed to support micro, small or medium individual business that want to refine and strengthen their business. Structured to be delivered in a flexible format to suit business operations and will include face to face tuition and mentoring whilst aligning to Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
Funding for this program can be arranged under the Industry Skills Fund.For a tailored proposal to meet your needs please contact the business development manager on 08 9355 5400 or submit an online enquiry.
Below are a list of learning outcomes for the program
- Research and develop an integrated business plan for business goals and objectives to achieve growth and improve profitability. Investigate opportunities and ideas for business development. This includes making recommendations on marketing strategies to increase consumption of products or services being marketed.
- Originate and develop concepts for products, programs, processes or services to an operational level. Learn to be an effective and proactive member of an innovative team through reviewing Culture, Capability & Collaboration
- Develop a marketing plan to profile a target market or market segments and to determine market positioning strategies.
- Plan, implement and manage marketing and promotional activities as determined and outlined in the Marketing Plan by developing specific marketing strategies and tactics in accordance with the organisation’s overall marketing objectives.
- Develop a plan for using digital technologies to achieve business goals. It involves undertaking a basic review of business digital readiness, identifying opportunities and developing an action plan for using digital initiatives in a small business.
- Establish, maintain and improve client relationships and to actively participate in networks to support attainment of key business outcomes.
- Implement a financial plan and monitor financial performance whilst reviewing financial management strategies on a regular basis.
If you could like some more information please contact us