Business Growth Program
If you are saying to yourself “I need help to grow my business!” or you think you have a business that needs direction and support to increase clientele whilst becoming more profitable then ABS Institute is a good alternative to consider.
Our programs outlined below are designed to support micro, small or medium size companies that want to refine and strengthen their business. Structured to be delivered in a flexible format to suit business operations they include face to face tuition and mentoring whilst aligning to Nationally Recognised Qualifications. ABS can provide training to both staff and management that builds knowledge and skills to complement individual job roles and to achieve desired outcomes for your organisation.
For a tailored proposal to meet your needs please contact our business development manager on 08 9355 5400 or submit an online enquiry.
Business Development Program
Learning outcomes: The program will be structured to meet the growth plans of the business:
- Ability to plan – development and implementation of a Sales Plan
- Marketing skills – profiling the market, analysing consumer behaviour, conducting market research and undertaking marketing activities
- Leadership & management skills – developing product knowledge and make presentations to present, secure and support sales solutions.
- Interpersonal & communication skills – identify and plan sales prospects, build client relationships and business networks.
Assessments completed can work towards the qualification BSB42415 – Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication: these assessments are outlined in a Training & Assessment Plan designed to confirm competency for issuing a full qualification. It includes the completion of a Sales and Marketing Plan as a workable document.
Business Entrepreneur Program
Learning outcomes: The program will be structured to meet the establishment and growth plans of the business to include the core requirements of Entrepreneurship:
- Leadership – promote culture, build capability, support and inspire collaboration
- Marketing – establish and adjust the marketing mix, identify and evaluate marketing opportunities, implement and monitor marketing activities
- Innovation – building and sustain an innovative work environment whilst establishing systems to support
- Business planning – develop and implement a Business Plan and manage risk
Assessments completed can work towards various qualifications eg: BSB50215 – Diploma of Business, BSB61015 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management: these assessments are outlined in a Training & Assessment Plan designed to confirm competency for issuing a full qualification. It includes the completion of a Business or Strategic Plan as a workable document.
Small Business Marketing
Learning Outcomes: upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Consider the major elements of a business idea, undertake research to determine the viability of the business and present the idea with reference to the legislative frameworks affecting the business.
- Profile a target market or market segments in accordance with a marketing plan and to develop market positioning strategies.
- Analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets and specific needs to examine factors that impact decisions to purchase products or services. Make recommendations on marketing strategies to increase consumption of products or services being marketed.
- Monitor and improve business performance via a clear strategy complementing the business plan.
- Plan, implement and manage basic marketing and promotional activities as determined and outlined in the business marketing plan.
Assessments completed can gain the Small Business Marketing Skill Set: these assessments are outlined in the Training & Assessment Plan designed to confirm competency for issuing a Statement of Attainment and can work towards a full qualification in Leadership & Management or Small Business Management.