There are no prerequisites for individual units of competency
All courses offered by ABS are delivered in a flexible format to meet student needs usually as a traineeship (if available) or in a similar format with either face to face tuition and mentoring support. Some programs have class based training schedule to assist students with more comprehensive subjects and assessments.
The certificate assessments are competency based and conducted open book comprising both theoretical and practical exercises. Students will be expected to attend all classes (if workshop based) and complete all tasks and activities during the course. There are also activities to be completed outside of the workshops. These activities are aimed at allowing the learners to apply the course content in their own workplace environment.
For more detail please make an enquiry.
The benefits of learning with ABS are:
- Enrol at any time
- Resource Materials including Learner Guides & Assessment Workbooks
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) as outlined below with assessor assistance.
- Interest free payment plans
- High graduation/completion rate
- Dedicated training support with qualified mentor if required
- Training and assessments aligned to workplace activities and outcomes
- Government funded support (for some programs and subject to eligibility criteria)
RPL is available for each unit of competency based on relevant workplace experience, formal training and/or other expertise. To apply for RPL please discuss with ABS administration or your trainer/assessor. For (RPL) you will be required to submit a portfolio of evidence within 12 months of the enrollment date.
Please contact our office on (08) 9355 5400 to ask for the information booklet about this process and to confirm fee options.